Local Bassett Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Bassett VA Roofing Repair Experts possess over 25 years of roofing knowledge. We pride ourselves on top quality work along with friendly service. Our experts possess many years of roof structure repair and installment experience and continually aim to make sure we keep everything coordinated, well-kept, and our scheduling as convenient for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Bassett VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Bassett Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Bassett VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair service Contractors works to eliminate much of the tension a home or even local business owner might believe about the roofing repair service or replacement procedure, keeping it simpler and also easier.
The minute hired, Our company can fix or replace your roofing system, exterior siding, gutter systems, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Bassett VA
Our Bassett VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 19
Business Results 1 - 5 of 10
Bassett is a census-designated place (CDP) in Henry County, Virginia, United States. The population was 1,100 at the 2010 census. It is part of the Martinsville Micropolitan Statistical Area. The town was founded along a rail line by the same family that later started Bassett Furniture. Bassett Furniture's headquarters have remained in Bassett, Va., since it began in 1902.
The Bassett Historical Center is located in the town. "The Bassett Historical Center is the repository for all genealogical research and local history for the counties of Henry and Patrick County, Virginia and the City of Martinsville, Virginia." Now operated as part of the Blue Ridge Regional Library. "Henry County is one of the seven counties in Virginia that has a Cohabitation List. Slaves were not permitted to marry legally but did have families, with the counties keeping records of which slaves were cohabitating. Also available is the "Afro-American Marriages of Henry County, Virginia", by Harris and Millner, which would be helpful to find an ancestor dating back to the early or mid-1800's."
Bassett is located along the Smith River (Virginia), which flooded in 1937. "Flood of Oct. 19, 1937, reached a stage of about 22.9 ft, from information by local residents, discharge, 38,000 ft³/s, from rating curve extended above 23,000 ft³/s on basis of backwater studies and records for station at Martinsville." Since August 1950, the water flow of the river in Bassett has been regulated by the Philpott Dam, 6.2 miles upstream.