Local Burke Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Burke VA Roofing Repair Experts come with more than 25 years of roofing experience. Our experts pride ourselves on quality work and friendly service. We have years of roof structure repair as well as replacement knowledge and consistently strive to make sure we keep everything organized, clean, and our scheduling as accommodating for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Burke VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Burke Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Burke VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Professionals works to eliminate a lot of the tension a residential property or even local business owner may believe when it comes to the roofing repair or replacement process, keeping it simpler and also less complicated.
The moment hired, Our organization can patch up or replace your roofing system, exterior siding, gutters, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Burke VA
Our Burke VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 1200
Burke is a census-designated place (CDP) in Fairfax County, Virginia, United States. As of the 2000 census, Burke, an affluent Washington D.C. suburb in Northern Virginia, had a total population of 57,737. Between the 2000 and 2010 censuses, the CDP was divided, with a portion of it becoming Burke Centre CDP; the population remaining in the Burke CDP was reported at 41,055 in the 2010 census.
The area of Fairfax County known as Burke is named for Silas Burke (1796–1854), a 19th-century farmer, merchant, and local politician who built a house on a hill overlooking the valley of Pohick Creek in approximately 1824. The house is still standing. When the Orange and Alexandria Railroad was constructed in the late 1840s, the railroad station at the base of that hill was named "Burke's Station" after Burke, who owned the land in the area and donated a right-of-way to the railroad company. The community that grew up around the railroad station acquired a post office branch in 1852. Currently, railroad tracks on the same historical line are owned by the Norfolk Southern Railway and form part of the Manassas line of the Virginia Railway Express commuter rail system, of which two stations lie in the Burke area. The original Burke Station building can still be seen in the community, turned 90 degrees from its historical footprint.
During the Civil War, the railway station was garrisoned by Union troops. The Bog Wallow Ambush occurred in the vicinity in 1861. On December 28, 1862, Confederate cavalry under General J.E.B. Stuart raided the station. Stuart seized supplies from the area, destroyed a nearby bridge, monitored Union messages passing over the telegraph lines, and then famously sent a telegram to Union Quartermaster General Montgomery C. Meigs complaining of the poor quality of the mules he had captured. Further action was seen in the neighborhood in 1863.