Local Cheriton Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Cheriton VA Roofing Repair Experts come with more than 25 years of roofing experience. We pride ourselves on superior quality work and friendly professional service. We possess many years of roof structure repair and installation skill and continually strive to make sure we keep everything coordinated, clean, and our appointment scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Cheriton VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Cheriton Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Cheriton VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair service Contractors works to remove a lot of the stress a residential property as well as local business owner may feel pertaining to the roofing system repair or replacement process, keeping it simpler and also less complicated.
The moment hired, Our company can easily fix or replace your roofing system, home siding, rain gutters, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Cheriton VA
Our Cheriton VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 84
Business Results 1 - 5 of 19
Cheriton is located at 37°17′22″N 75°58′6″W / 37.28944°N 75.96833°W / 37.28944; -75.96833 (37.289443, −75.968201). It is situated along U.S. Route 13 at its junction with State Route 184.
As of the census of 2000, there were 499 people, 219 households, and 134 families residing in the town. The population density was 485.8 people per square mile (187.1/km²). There were 239 housing units at an average density of 232.7 per square mile (89.6/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 71.14% White, 27.45% African American, 1.00% from other races, and 0.40% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.60% of the population.
There were 219 households out of which 22.4% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 45.7% were married couples living together, 11.9% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.4% were non-families. 36.1% of all households were made up of individuals and 21.0% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.28 and the average family size was 2.90.