Local Crimora Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Crimora VA Roofing Repair Experts offer over 25 years of roofing expertise. Our people pride ourselves on superior quality work along with friendly service. We have many years of roof structure repair as well as installation skill and always strive to make sure we keep every little thing organized, well-kept, and our appointment scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Crimora VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Crimora Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Crimora VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Contractors works to remove much of the anxiety a home or business owner might believe regarding the roofing repair or replacement process, making it simpler and also less complicated.
The moment hired, Our business has the ability to repair or replace your roofing system, exterior siding, gutter systems, gutter covers, skylights and a lot more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Crimora VA
Our Crimora VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 38
Business Results 1 - 5 of 20
Crimora is a census-designated place (CDP) in Augusta County, Virginia, United States. The population was 2,209 at the 2010 census, a 23% increase from the 1,796 reported in 2000. It is part of the Staunton–Waynesboro Micropolitan Statistical Area.
What put Crimora on the map was the open-pit Crimora Manganese Mine that started in 1866. The mineral manganese was used in the production of steel. Mining at Crimora continued intermittently under a series of owners until March 1946. The Crimora deposit is about 500 feet wide, 200 feet deep, and half a mile long and consists of clay with scattered lumps of manganese ore. It lies under a layer of clay and quartz fragments about 15 feet thick. The Crimora deposit produced more manganese than any other single deposit in the United States and, at one time, the mining operations there were among the largest in the world.
The mines are located at the foothills of the mountains of the Shenandoah National Park. They are two miles east of Crimora Station on the Norfolk Southern Railway formerly known as the Shenandoah Valley Railroad. Crimora Station was located at milepost 136.9 but the station is no longer there. The remains of the mine consist of three adjoining man-made lakes that range from 20 to 100 feet deep, with underwater shafts connecting multiple water sources around the Crimora area.