Local Lowry Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Lowry VA Roofing Repair Experts come with more than 25 years of roofing experience. Our experts pride ourselves on premium quality work along with friendly service. Our experts possess years of roofing system repair as well as installation experience and constantly strive to make sure we keep everything organized, well-kept, and our scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Lowry VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Lowry Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Lowry VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Professionals works to take away a lot of the stress and anxiety a home or business owner might feel regarding the roofing repair service or replacement procedure, keeping it simpler and easier.
The minute hired, Our business can repair or replace your roofing system, home siding, gutters, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Lowry VA
Our Lowry VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 20
Business Results 1 - 5 of 20
Thomas P. Lowry
Thomas Power Lowry (born 1932) is an American author and retired physician. A psychiatrist by training, he turned in the 1990s to writing historical non-fiction about the American Civil War. His reputation was damaged in 2011 when he made – and subsequently recanted – a written confession that he had tampered with a document signed by President Abraham Lincoln held in the U.S. National Archives.
Lowry was born in Northern California, the son of a naval officer. He graduated as an M.D. from Stanford University in 1957, later practicing as a psychiatrist and marriage counsellor. In the 1970s he and then-wife Thea Snyder Lowry (1932–2002) served on the staff of the Masters and Johnson Clinic in St. Louis as part of the research team investigating sexual dynamics and relationships. During this period Lowry published what he would later describe as "several very dull medical books." Nonetheless, his 1976 work on the human clitoris was positively reviewed in the Journal of Sex Research. He was later a clinical associate professor at the University of California, San Francisco.
After retiring from a four-decade career in medicine, Lowry – assisted by a new wife, Beverly – shifted in the 1990s to writing non-fiction historical works. He has authored or co-authored more than 20 books in this field, the majority dealing with the American Civil War period. Much of the Lowrys' research was carried out at the U.S. National Archives in Washington, D.C., where, over the course of a decade, the Lowrys compiled a large index of thousands of previously uncatalogued Civil War documents. Lowry's first and best-known book on this subject, The Story the Soldiers Wouldn't Tell (1994), received a favorable review in the New York Times as "the first study of sexual behavior associated with the Civil War," and was praised in Esquire as "amusing and fascinating." Two subsequent works on Civil War courts-martial, Tarnished Eagles (1998) and Tarnished Scalpels (2000; co-authored with Jack D. Welsh), were well-reviewed in Civil War Times and Kirkus Reviews, respectively. Lowry has occasionally published on other historic events such as the Battle of Taranto and the sinking of the Titanic. His 2004 book on the Lewis and Clark Expedition earned him an award from the Lewis and Clark Trail Heritage Foundation.