Local Merrifield Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Merrifield VA Roofing Repair Experts come with over 25 years of roofing expertise. Our people pride ourselves on premium quality work and also friendly service. Our experts possess years of roofing system repair and also installation skill and always strive to make sure we keep everything organized, clean, and our scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Merrifield VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Merrifield Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Merrifield VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Contractors works to get rid of much of the burden a residential property or local business owner may feel with regards to the roofing maintenance and repair as well as replacement procedure, keeping it simpler and also less complicated.
Once hired, Our company can easily repair or replace your roofing system, exterior siding, gutters, gutter covers, skylights and a lot more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Merrifield VA
Our Merrifield VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 1200
Business Results 1 - 5 of 20
Merrifield is located in eastern Fairfax County at 38°52′23″N 77°14′35″W / 38.87306°N 77.24306°W / 38.87306; -77.24306 (38.873144, −77.242994). It is bounded by I-66 on the north, the Capital Beltway on the east, Arlington Boulevard (U.S. Route 50) on the south, and Nutley Street (Virginia State Highway 243) on the west. Neighboring communities are Oakton to the west, the town of Vienna to the north, Dunn Loring to the northeast, Idylwood and West Falls Church to the east, Annandale at the southeast corner of Merrifield, Woodburn and Mantua to the south, and the city of Fairfax to the southwest. Downtown Washington, D.C., is 13 miles (21 km) to the east.
As of the census of 2000, there were 11,170 people, 4,396 households, and 2,725 families residing in the CDP. The population density was 4,107.2 people per square mile (1,585.6/km²). There were 4,534 housing units at an average density of 1,667.1/sq mi (643.6/km²). The racial makeup of the CDP was 54.67% White, 5.94% African American, 0.25% Native American, 29.94% Asian, 0.10% Pacific Islander, 5.00% from other races, and 4.11% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 12.91% of the population.
There were 4,396 households out of which 28.1% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 48.7% were married couples living together, 8.8% had a female householder with no husband present, and 38.0% were non-families. 25.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 3.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.54 and the average family size was 3.06.