Local Mineral Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Mineral VA Roofing Repair Experts possess over 25 years of roofing knowledge. We pride ourselves on premium quality work along with friendly service. We have years of roof structure repair as well as installation expertise and constantly strive to make sure we keep everything coordinated, clean, and our appointment scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Mineral VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Mineral Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Mineral VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair service Specialists works to get rid of much of the worry a home or even business owner may believe pertaining to the roofing maintenance and repair as well as replacement procedure, keeping it simpler and less complicated.
The moment hired, Our business has the ability to fix or replace your roofing system, home siding, gutters, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Mineral VA
Our Mineral VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 108
Business Results 1 - 5 of 12
Mineral was originally known as Tolersville, but adopted its current name when it incorporated in 1902 due to the mining industry that supported the community. It was the center of gold mining activity in Louisa County, and during its heyday, there were fifteen gold mines located within two miles (3 km) of the town. A zinc and lead mine also operated in the area into the 1970s.
At 1:51 p.m. on August 23, 2011, a 5.8 magnitude earthquake was centered 5 miles (8 kilometers) south-southwest of Mineral, at a depth of 3.7 miles (6 kilometers). According to Associated Press, it "forced evacuations of all the monuments on the National Mall in Washington and rattled nerves from Florida to Canada". The roof of Mineral's town hall collapsed, and three of the six schools in the county's school system suffered heavy damage. There were no fatalities, and only minor injuries.
At the 2000 census, there were 424 people, 172 households and 115 families residing in the town. The population density was 474.7 per square mile (183.9/km²). There were 196 housing units at an average density of 219.5/sq mi (85.0/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 82.8% White, 9.9% Black, and 7.3% from two or more races.