Local Mouth Of Wilson Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Mouth Of Wilson VA Roofing Repair Experts have more than 25 years of roofing experience. We pride ourselves on top quality work along with friendly service. Our experts possess many years of roof repair as well as installment knowledge and consistently aim to make sure we keep everything organized, well-kept, and our scheduling as convenient for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Mouth Of Wilson VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Mouth Of Wilson Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Mouth Of Wilson VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Experts works to take away much of the burden a residential property or small business owner might believe pertaining to the roofing system maintenance and repair as well as replacement procedure, keeping it simpler and also easier.
The minute hired, Our organization can easily repair or replace your roofing system, home siding, gutter systems, gutter covers, skylights and a lot more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Mouth Of Wilson VA
Our Mouth Of Wilson VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 2
Mouth of Wilson, Virginia
Mouth of Wilson is an unincorporated community, in Grayson County in the U.S. state of Virginia, just north of the North Carolina state line. The community lies in the Blue Ridge Highlands section of the Blue Ridge Mountains which are part of what is considered the 'Middle Appalachian Mountains' on the western banks of the New River, where the Big Wilson Creek empties its waters. The main road through the area is U.S. Route 58; other major roads include Virginia Route 16 and Virginia Route 93 (County Line Road).
The name Mouth of Wilson originates from a young surveyor named Wilson, who died and was buried in a creek while surveying the line between Virginia and North Carolina in 1749. The creek was henceforth known as the Wilson Creek, the mouth of which empties into the New River where the town was established. The first European settler in the region was Robert Parsons, a veteran of the American Revolutionary War who was awarded a grant of 1,600 acres (6.5 km2) from the North Carolina line to Wilson Creek. One of Parsons' nine sons, Johnny Parsons, built the first mill on the creek. The mill was built to grind corn, with a sawmill as an extension. Johnny Parsons served one term as the overseer of the South Fork and New River Turnpike in the Virginia General Assembly. Another mill was constructed in 1884 by Colonel Fields J. McMillan. The community built a power dam in 1930, introducing electricity to Mouth of Wilson.
Oak Hill Academy, a Baptist-affiliated secondary school, is located in Mouth of Wilson. Oak Hill was built in 1878. Rev. W.A. Hash became principal in 1923 and oversaw the accreditation of the school and construction of dormitories, a water system, and electric lines. In recent history, the school has earned eight national basketball championships since 1993, becoming widely recognized for its athletic programs. Most students are boarders, causing the population of Mouth of Wilson to increase substantially during the school year.