Local North Garden Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our North Garden VA Roofing Repair Experts have over 25 years of roofing experience. Our experts pride ourselves on quality work and friendly professional service. We have many years of roof repair and also installation expertise and continually aim to make sure we keep everything coordinated, well-kept, and our scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your North Garden VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in North Garden Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the North Garden VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Experts works to take away a lot of the stress and anxiety a home or local business owner might feel pertaining to the roofing system repair or replacement process, keeping it simpler and less complicated.
Once hired, Our organization can fix or replace your roofing system, home siding, gutter systems, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around North Garden VA
Our North Garden VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 39
Business Results 1 - 5 of 20
Burke's Garden, Virginia
The oval, bowl-like valley (or "cove") is known for its fertile land and was once the bed of an ancient sea. About 8.5 miles (13.7 km) long and 4 miles (6.4 km) wide, it resembles a large volcanic crater in satellite photographs and on topographic maps; however, it was formed when underground limestone caverns collapsed. The mountain valley is the highest in Virginia at around 3,000 feet (910 m) above sea level and is completely surrounded by Garden Mountain. This unusual topography is similar to that of Canaan Valley in neighboring West Virginia.
Burke's Garden was first surveyed in 1748 by a team of surveyors working for local landowner James Patton. One of the party, James Burke, is said to have thrown away some potato peelings while cooking. A year later, when the party returned to the area, they found potatoes growing in the area where the peels had been left. The area was dubbed Burke's Garden as something of a joke, but the name stuck. The community was an outpost of German immigrants who settled in the backcountry frontier in the late 18th century.
The area remained relatively isolated as it was not near the transportation corridors of major rivers. In the late 19th century, agents for the Vanderbilt family contacted local farmers about selling land so that the family could build a large estate there. Nobody wanted to sell, and the Vanderbilts instead constructed their Biltmore Estate near Asheville, North Carolina. In the 1990s, a small number of Amish families moved to Burke's Garden, but later they moved out after being unable to purchase enough land and attract enough other Amish families to form a viable community. Today Amish have returned to Burkes Garden and have a thriving community. Lines of scooters can be seen daily outside the Burkes Garden School and Community Center where the Amish now have their own school.