Local Onancock Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Onancock VA Roofing Repair Experts possess over 25 years of roofing experience. We pride ourselves on high quality work and also friendly service. Our experts possess years of roofing system repair as well as replacement skill and always aim to make sure we keep every little thing coordinated, clean, and our scheduling as beneficial for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Onancock VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Onancock Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Onancock VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Service providers works to remove a lot of the stress a residential property or small business owner may feel pertaining to the roofing maintenance and repair or replacement procedure, making it simpler and less complicated.
The moment hired, Our business has the ability to repair or replace your roofing system, siding, gutter systems, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Onancock VA
Our Onancock VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 11
As of the census of 2000, there were 1,525 people, 656 households, and 392 families residing in the town. The population density was 1,452.3 people per square mile (560.8/km²). There were 733 housing units at an average density of 698.0 per square mile (269.5/km²). The racial makeup of the town was 66.43% White, 31.41% African American, 0.46% Native American, 0.07% Asian, 0.66% from other races, and 0.98% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 2.89% of the population.
There were 656 households out of which 23.6% had children under the age of 18 living with them, 41.3% were married couples living together, 16.3% had a female householder with no husband present, and 40.1% were non-families. 38.0% of all households were made up of individuals and 24.7% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.19 and the average family size was 2.82.
In the town, the population was spread out with 21.2% under the age of 18, 6.8% from 18 to 24, 21.6% from 25 to 44, 24.1% from 45 to 64, and 26.3% who were 65 years of age or older. The median age was 45 years. For every 100 females, there were 80.3 males. For every 100 females age 18 and over, there were 73.1 males.