Local Schley Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Schley VA Roofing Repair Experts possess more than 25 years of roofing experience. Our people pride ourselves on quality work along with friendly professional service. Our experts have years of roofing system repair and also replacement knowledge and constantly strive to make sure we keep everything coordinated, well-kept, and our scheduling as convenient for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Schley VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Schley Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Schley VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair service Professionals works to get rid of much of the worry a home or local business owner may believe about the roofing repair as well as replacement process, making it simpler and less complicated.
The moment hired, Our business can patch up or replace your roofing system, siding, rain gutters, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Schley VA
Our Schley VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 118
Business Results 1 - 5 of 20
USS T-1 (SS-52)
She was laid down as USS Schley on 21 June 1916 at the Fore River Shipbuilding Company yard in Quincy, Massachusetts by the Electric Boat Co. of New York, renamed AA-1 on 23 August 1917 to free the name Schley for a destroyer, launched on 25 July 1918, sponsored by Mrs. Lilian Hovey-King, and commissioned on 30 January 1920 at Boston, Massachusetts with Lt. Comdr James Parker, Jr. in command.
AA-1 was one of three boats designed and constructed under a project charged with developing fleet submarines; that is, undersea boats possessing the sea-keeping qualities and endurance capability required for long-range operations, as scouts for the surface fleet. On 17 July 1920, while the submarine was being fitted-out, the Navy adopted its modern system of alpha-numeric hull numbers, and the fleet submarine was designated SF-1. On 20 September, she was renamed T-1. Thus, by the time she began active service that fall, she was known as T-1 (SF-1).
T-1's commissioned service lasted less than three years. She operated out of Hampton Roads, Virginia, training crews and conducting maneuvers along the east coast with other units of the U.S. Atlantic Fleet. Throughout the entire period, she remained a unit of Submarine Division 15. However, during her service, flaws in her design and construction—particularly in her propulsion plant—became apparent. On 5 December 1922, T-1 was placed out of commission and laid up at the Submarine Base, Hampton Roads, Va. Later, she was moved to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. After almost eight years of inactivity, her name was struck from the Navy list on 19 September 1930. Her hulk was broken up, and the materials were sold for scrap on 20 November 1930.