Local Sutherland Virginia Roofing Contractor:
Our Sutherland VA Roofing Repair Experts offer more than 25 years of roofing expertise. Our experts pride ourselves on high quality work along with friendly professional service. We possess years of roofing system repair and also installation skill and continually aim to make sure we keep every little thing coordinated, well-kept, and our scheduling as convenient for you as possible. We offer FREE ESTIMATES on all roofing repairs and replacements and always do our best to work with you to ensure you get the correct roof install or repair needed for your Sutherland VA home or business.
Our roofing staff is professional, honest, and up front about all costs – no hidden fees with our roofing services.
Every roof repair or replacement job we do always has a custom feel, built with your thoughts and needs in mind. We have the knowledge to show you some options, and to make helpful suggestions to generate new ideas.
We look forward to working with you in the future, and offering you the best roof repair or replacement service for your home or business.
Our Roofing Repair Experts Are Locally Owned and Operated in Sutherland Virginia Since 1991.
- Complete roof replacement, roof inspection and repair on any style of roof.
- With trained roofers, top quality materials and a reputation for professionalism our roofing company has become one of the top roofing contractors in the Sutherland VA area.
- Our Roofing company’s knowledge of the industry is something it takes pride in and something its clients can rely on.
- Our Roofing Repair Service providers works to take away much of the stress a residential property or even small business owner may feel with regards to the roofing maintenance and repair as well as replacement process, making it simpler and also easier.
The moment hired, Our service company can easily fix or replace your roofing system, exterior siding, rain gutters, gutter covers, skylights and much more
- Our Roofing company also tackles the roof gutters, ventilation, flashing, chimneys ” all of the roofing systems.
- Our Roofing company installs top-quality roofing materials, which are all backed by the best manufacturer warranties and Roofing Experts skilled worker guarantees.
- Our Roofing Company crews have experience installing and repairing all types of roof systems including wood shingle, asphalt or fiberglass shingle, metal,slate roofs,Tile & Concrete
- Our Roofing company is fully certified and licensed to provide clients with the best roofing products and services in and around Sutherland VA
Our Sutherland VA Roofing Services Include:
- Roof Leak Repairs
- Vent Pipe Leak Repair
- Chimney Leak Repairs
- Storm Damage Roof Repair
- Skylight Leak Repair
- Skylights Installed
- Skylights Sealed Re-flashed
- Skylight Replacement
- New Shingle Roof Installation
- New Metal Roofs
- Lifetime Roof Warranties
- Commercial Roof Repair & Install
- Facia Board / Soffit Repair
- Gutter Repair Replacement
- Flat Roofs Repair / Replacement
- Emergency Roof Repair
Business Results 1 - 5 of 114
Anne Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, Duchess of Sutherland
Anne Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, Duchess of Sutherland VA (21 April 1829 – 25 November 1888), 1st Countess of Cromartie in her own right and known as the Marchioness of Stafford from 1849 to 1861, was a British peeress.
Born Anne Hay-Mackenzie, she was the daughter of John Hay-Mackenzie of Newhall and Cromarty and the great-great-granddaughter of George Mackenzie, 3rd Earl of Cromartie (who took part in the Jacobite rising of 1745 and was attainted in 1746).
On 27 June 1849 she married George Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, Marquess of Stafford, eldest son of George Sutherland-Leveson-Gower, 2nd Duke of Sutherland. He succeeded as third Duke of Sutherland on 22 February 1861. The Duchess of Sutherland had succeeded to her father's lands in the year of her marriage. On 21 October 1861 the title held by her great-great-grandfather was revived when she was created Countess of Cromartie in her own right, with remainder to her younger sons and her daughters. She later served as Mistress of the Robes to Queen Victoria from 1870 to 1874, and was awarded the Order of Victoria and Albert (3rd class).